Week 6/7/8

Over the past few weeks I’ve been mainly set on constructing and recreating industrial factories from point clouds in UE. The main goal is to develop a program for industrial applications where clients can move and re arrange machinery in Virtual Reality in order to save time for planning new equipment. Here are a few images from one of my latest projects




Aside from industrial usage, I’ve been playing around with more architectural visualisation applications of UE. By using the BIM models for the university’s new students centre this application could be used for students on open days to visualise and view the new campus in VR before it’s even built






We had some great response from the staff in the I&E department from the university on the work we’re doing. By displaying the new Student centre in VR along with creating some pretty graphics and animations as posters and adverts gave a real good response from everyone.

In this time as well, we went on a trip down to London to explore possibilities with haptic feedback integration from a VR tech company. For reason I don’t wish to disclose I won’t be naming said company because of the lacklustre technology. Clunky haptic feedback, very early, early developer game demos and a comically long set up process. It’s a no from me.

NOW! Fro something completely un-related like usually here’s some more projects from the secret ‘shhhhhh’ project I’m working on Brandon with. I’ve mocked up some cool brutalist, neo-punk, black metal inspired graphics that just look really cool. Along with, a banging video I made for a travis Scott song.




Comments

Popular Posts